The Gay GAYME – Drinking and Fun
A gay boy, a kickstarter campaign and an idea! Last year Matt Sauve had an idea for an innovative party game for gays and allies that will have you laughing, drinking, and doing random yoga poses.
The Gayme is an innovative party game that consolidates the gay lifestyle and coming-of-age experience into hundreds of stimulating cards. The best part is anyone can play! LGBT or ally, it doesn’t matter.
There are 500 unique cards, each crafted to promote bonding, story-telling, and maybe a bit of intoxication. Unlike traditional games, The Gayme changes each time you play. You can play with 2 players or 20, it’s versatile. You can play in your kitchen, in your bed, at your mom’s house, in a bar: all you need is a surface, drinks, and people!
Created by Matt Sauve ( 3rd guy to the right in picture), 2-20 players can play and a game runs around 60-90 minutes.
- All players have a beverage
- Each player takes a turn picking a card, reading it out loud, & doing what it says
- Most cards are normal All Play without a title, meaning anytime that a card applies to you, you play.
- All Play cards with a title include: Question, Categories, Storytime
- Individual & Rule cards refer to the person reading the card
- Trivia cards are for the person sitting directly across from you
Matt invented The Gayme in 2012 when he discovered a lack of “social lubrication” at a party he was hosting. Originally hand-written on colored notecards, The Gayme’s popularity at college parties encouraged Matt to start his own company. He spends his spare time entertaining his friends and constantly conjuring new Gayme cards. Each card has been carefully crafted to promote bonding, story-telling, and laughter.
It’s clever, cute and fun! ORDER today for $25!